This plan was initiated in response to the many and varied requests by the public for information regarding the Native American, from the Native American perspective - - not only about the past and its rich traditions, but also about the achievements and contributions made by present-day American Indian people in the areas of education, art, politics, and the whole gamut of life in America today.
Our goal is to begin construction of the Cultural Center by the year ??. Following is our vision for the Cultural Center, which will encompass:
- A Visitor Center for the General Public
- A Gallery for Original American Indian Arts and Exhibits
- A Bookstore and Gift Shop
- A Referral Center for Educators and Students
- Classrooms for Teaching and Workshops by American Indian Educators
- A Library for Literature, Audio and Video Materials
- Grounds for Cultural Events and a Native Garden
- Grounds for Spiritual Gatherings
- Space for Creation of American Indian-Made Arts and Crafts
- Offices and Meeting Rooms for MVCNA Council Activities
There are many ways in which you can provide financial support through the Endowment Fund; either by separate, individual contributions, or through avenues such as stocks and other appreciated property, life insurance policies, life income plans, will, etc.
We invite you to contact us and learn more about
our vision for the Cultural Center. Please contact the Miami Valley
Council by Email: TMVCNA89@aol.com.
In addition, you may also contact The Dayton Foundation
at (937) 222-0410. The Dayton Foundation is unable to provide general information to the public about our organization. If you would like to make a gift to our organizationís endowment fund you may call The Dayton Foundation, number listed above.